Friday 9 November 2018

Fasting Diary - 2nd Time Past 48 Hours - Completely Different This Time

So after being fully satiated after my first ever 72 hour fast I went straight into another fast the next day.

And this time it is completely different. I don't know what has changed but my guess is that my body is adjusting to the longer period of fasting.

I'm currently at 63 hours and I feel absolutely fine! I'm not hungry and have no cravings. I feel focused too, like, really focused. I feel awake, not tired, not sluggish. I even got back into my weightlifting routine this morning for the first time in months.

Just wow.

I need to break the fast earlier than 3 days this time due to a concert tonight and family commitments over the weekend but I'm very excited about extending again in the near future.

Good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment